Friday, January 18, 2008

Hey Rogers, Shut the fuck up!

No you sack of shit, I am not gone yet, nor will I ever be!
So long as there are morons like you and Craig and the other dumb ass bloggers, who don't know their head from their own ass, I'll keep on telling it like it is.

Now for you shit head, come on down to the Oasis tonight, I'll be at the pool table, so we can discuss your little bullshit pissant attitude, or maybe you should just go and give your shotgun a big fat wet kiss.


On a side note the results from my poll are in and it seems, well, that most everyone who chimed in thinks Craigie poo poo should quit the blog......and a few think he should go die too.

Well Craig, The People have spoken.

By the way didn't you say you were going to quit the blog, and get a life.

By the way, what is your fetish with shit, do you eat it, roll in it, what?
Grow up you nasty mother fucker.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Such an excitable little fellow!


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Such an excitable little fellow!


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah. You can go now.

Natas said...

No, I think I'll stay right where I am fuck face.

and you never showed up to the Oasis.

Hum, seems like you are a scared little big mouth who can't back it up pussy, like Craig.

Unknown said...

I'll say it again. Careful what you wish for, punk.

Natas said...

Well, I wish for you to come to a place of your choosing where I can kick the ever loving shit out of you.

How's that you fruity bastard?

Unknown said...

You don't want to do that, little fella. You might get your skirt all wrinkled.


AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Natas said...

The only fucker to wear a skirt around here is you Rogers, wanna meet so I can kick the ever loving shit out of you?

Oasis, Morseland, Dukes, Heartland Cafe - I'll even deal with the fucking hippies to kick your ass, you worthless sack of shit

Unknown said...

Punk, I think we both know you couldn't kick your way out of your boyfriend's panties!

And you have to be 21 to get into those grownup place, little fella!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Punk, I think we both know you couldn't kick your way out of your boyfriend's panties!

And you have to be 21 to get into those grownup place, little fella!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Natas said...

I get it, you are under 21 and can't meet me at one of the bars in Rogers Park.

Here's some places we can meet so I can kick your ass, since you are under 21, Dagel and Beli/Charmers Cafe, Ennui, Leona, Starbucks, pick, let me show you how much of a child I am.

And will you take off your miniskirt, a fat fuck like you shouldn't degrade your self in such a way

Unknown said...

OK, kid. Pump Room. Tonight. 11:30.

I assume you'll be the one sporting the mullet?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hmmmm. Must be after natasshole's curfew.

Unknown said...

Hey, where were you, tough guy? Maybe the kinko's wasn't open late enough for you to get back on the computer and let me know you're a chicken shit little failed abortion?


AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!