Friday, October 12, 2007

Craig and Shit


Now, I know, The 2 go hand in hand, but really, Craig, what's with all of the pictures of Shit?

Do you have a fetish with shit or something?

I know, you're one of those guys who goes to those "special" clubs and has women shit on you.
Got it, now I get it.

But do you have to disgust the rest of the world with shit?

Here, if it bothers you that badly, Go wash it off the ground, ok, then you'd be a good citizen, but you won't because you are not a good citizen.

2 comments:

Tom Banannis said...

Yum, there's nothing like that fresh earthy smell. But unlike other's I get excited over being pissed on. Man or woman. I don't care. That warm golden piss, with a salty tang.

There are times when I really get pissed up. I let the urine dry on my clothes and in my hair. Then I walk down Morse Avenue. I found it to be an extremely good way to keep the scum away from me.

Natas said...

Oh, That's Why Craig Always Stinks!

Understood